Author, illustrator, comic book artist, and former Pearl River artist-in-residence Yumi Sakugawa shares a wide range of useful and unexpected tips for looking and feeling better, streamlining and improving your home life, and creating fun and artsy DIY projects that can brighten your living space.
The Little Book of Life Hacks offers a wide range of practical advice and fun tips for everything from how to:
- Remove dark circles from under your eyes
- Make cold brew iced coffee at home
- Throw the perfect apartment party on a budget
- Work out at home without a gym membership
- Take the perfect afternoon power nap ... and more!
Featuring Yumi’s signature hand-drawn illustrations throughout, this book is the perfect gift for recent graduates and anyone who wants to learn practical ways to organize and improve their daily life while still having fun.
Learn more about Yumi in our interview with her.